In preparation for the New Forest Business Show, please see setting up arrangements and conditions below:
1. A representative of your business must be present on your stand throughout the Show and until close at 4.00pm.
2. You are fully responsible for the set up and breakdown of your own stand.
3. A layout plan will be provided on arrival showing your pitch location.
4. Set up is available from 8.00am and must be complete by 9.45am ready for the Show to open at 10.00am.
5. Vehicles can unload near to the entrance but must then move to the car park.
6. Breakdown must not start until the Show has closed to visitors at 4.00pm. You must dismantle your stand and leave the venue by 5.00pm.
7. One 6’ x 2.5’ table and two chairs will be provided for you. Please let us know if you do not require this furniture.
8. Only those who have booked and paid for electricity will have access to electricity.
9. The First Aid point is located at the information/registration stand.
10. No dogs are allowed on site, with the exception of Guide Dogs.
11. The playing of music is prohibited.
12. We are required to provide Brockenhurst College with all names of Exhibitors attending the Expo. You have stated this on your booking form, but if there are any variations please advise us prior to the day.
13. If you have not returned/completed your Public Liability Certificate and Fire Risk Form, please do so as soon as possible as you will not be able to exhibit without this information.